As per the letter issued on Friday, 15th March 2013 to all the affiliated colleges of it to submit the photos of all the final semester students of all courses including Engineering, Pharmacy, Polytechnic & Management.
NOTE: WE HAVE STOPPED ALL UPDATES ON THIS WEBSITE, WE ARE NOW MOVED TO STUFEED.COM, VISIT STUFEED.COM FOR ALL CSVTU UPDATES
The letter issued stated that the photos of the student who are in final semester of any stream, must be submitted in JPEG format in a softcopy to the University as soon as possible. The image size must be in between 18KB to 20KB with 70 dpi resolution.
To convert the image try the following steps:
- Go to the Image. Open with Adobe Photoshop.
- Go to Image from menu bar.
- Click on Image Size >> Un check the Re-Sample image.
- Enter 70 in the Resolution ( pixels/inch )
- Now save it in JPEG format with name as your University Roll Number.
- If the file size is not in range of 18-20KB use paint to re-size it.
If you are not able to do it yourself, you can request me to it for you by sending your image to email@example.com or message me at our Facebook page with your Roll Number.
Video tutorial on this: