Good news for WhatsApp users, finally the web version is released and is available along with the latest update of Android/Nokia S60/Windows/Blackberry app. You have to update to the latest version for accessing the web app.
You don't need to have a password or any registration for using WhatsApp from your computer browser. The most exciting feature is that you have to just scan the code from the website. You will get access to your WhatsApp account securely.
How to login to WhatsApp from your system?
- Logon to https://web.whatsapp.com ^
- Just open your mobile app and go to settings and select WhatsApp Web
- Scan the QR-Code from the screen using the mobile app.
- You will be automatically logged in to your WhatsApp account.
Note: You should have your mobile with WhatsApp installed and logged in, and your mobile should be connected to internet to validate your login from the computer.
You can also check the status of the login from the mobile app and can logout from remote using your mobile.
Some users have reported that they are not able to scan the QR-Code as the new updated app not fits the screen size to scan and proceed. WhatsApp Incl. may soon fix the issue and give the update to the know bugs. If you have some different king of issues with logging in or if you have questions how secure the login procedure for the latest feature of WhatsApp web please comment below and make us know the discrepancies.
Some Known/Unknown issues of WhatsApp Web you can have:
- I can't login to WhatsApp web as my mobile unable to scan the QR code.
- Scanned QR code cannot be validated
- You account has been logged from the a different browser already
- Unable to connect to the network as the connection is slow
- QR code is invalid
- cant find the option for web app
- How to login to web app without mobile