Facebook launched a new basic feature called Save. It’s a feature for iOS, Android, and web that lets you store links from News Feed and Facebook Pages for Places, Events, Movies, TV shows, and music to a list where you can view them later.
How to save something using the new Save option?
- Find the thing you want to save:
- From your News Feed: click Save in the bottom right of a post or click v and then select Save
- From a Page: click ••• and then select Save
How to view the saved items?
- To view and share the things you've saved:
- From your homepage, click Saved in the left column
- Click a saved category at the top or click All to see everything you've saved
- Click your saved item to view it or click Share to share it with your friends
Who can see the things I've saved?
Only you can see the things you save on Facebook until you choose to share them.