Google Adsense has added a new feature to allow its publishers to show reports according to their Local time zones. All reports are earlier shown in United States Pacific Time (PST). Changing your account time zone allows you to view your performance reports in a time zone that's more relevant to you. One of the benefits of changing your time zone is that your weekend reports are no longer skewed by traffic from Fridays or Mondays. Even after you have changed your time zone, you can still view your reports in the billing time zone, i.e., United States Pacific Time (PST), by switching time zone in the date range selector.
How to enable Local Time Zone:
- Login to your adsense account, Click on Account settings.
- In the “Account information” section, next to “Time zone,” click edit.
- Select your time zone from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- The reports on your Home page will only be shown in your account time zone.
- Your payments will not show a different time zone. Payments will always be calculated using PST.
- You can change your time zone any time.
- If you are from India you need to select + 5:30 IST (Indian Standard Time)
- How to show google adsense reports according to my time zone.
- Why my adsense account shows old day in my reports.
- Instructions to get adsense reports as per your location or local time zone settings.
- How to check daily earnings report in adsense account according to my time zone.