Mahindra in collaboration with SYM have came up with their first bike Cevalo 125. With this bike Mahindra entered the Motorbike segment for the first time ever and what could be better product than Cevalo 125. Mahindra plans to become an eminent player in the two wheeler market. Cevalo is going to be Mahindra's first Motorbike venture.
Market Price (approx.): Rs.50,000/-
- 125cc engine which is integrated with cooled technology
- 4 valves technology with Single Over Head Camshaft configuration.
- Less friction and clear emission.
- 5 speed manual gear transmission and advanced fuel injection system.
- 15 BHP of power.
- Alloy wheels with single disc brake system which promise to rider a safety ride even on bump roads
- stylish short wind sheet have fixed on the front mask.
- Overall height of the bike is approximately 1050mm, length of 1850mm, width of 495mm, saddle height of 730mm and 1245 of ground clearance.